The AC power output by the POWER X China hybrid solar inverter can be used for various types of equipment. Our China hybrid inverter system also has off-grid and grid-connected functions, which can better deal with emergencies. The products have successively obtained EU CE certification, TUV certification and VDE certification. POWER X has become a leading brand of solar power generation, and powerx inverter products have been promoted in more fields around the world. Feel free to contact us for solar inverter hybrid price anytime.
Advantages of hybrid inverter including:
With a number of technical patents, it is the industry leader.
It has successively obtained EU CE certification, TUV certification and VDE certification.
Have a professional sales team and perfect after-sales service.
Have an international standard production line.
With protection functions such as high temperature power failure and cold start.
Has obtained EU CE certification, TUV certification and VDE certification.
With a variety of models, providing more choices, you can choose different equipment according to the actual situation.
Interconnected with the public grid, it can deal with various emergencies.
Powerx's series of products include battery systems, battery energy storage inverters, and photovoltaic modules. PowerX's intelligent hybrid inverter system can support your energy revolution. Whether it's an apartment, house, outdoor campsite, or any emergency using our energy storage system, you will find the ideal solution.
Our solar hybrid inverter supplier offers:
3.2KW 24H standard solar hybrid inverter
8.2KW 48HM mppt hybrid solar inverter
10.2KW 48HM 3 phase solar hybrid inverter
Contact us and get the latest solar hybrid inverter price list!
A hybrid solar inverter is a device that combines the functions of a regular solar inverter and a battery inverter. Its main purpose is to manage the flow of electricity between solar panels, batteries, and the electrical grid.
Here is how does a hybrid solar inverter work:
Solar power generation:
The hybrid solar inverter is connected to hybrid solar thermal pv panels, which convert sunlight into electricity. When sunlight hits the panels, they generate direct current (DC) electricity.
DC to AC conversion:
The hybrid solar inverter converts the DC electricity produced by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity, which is the type of electricity used in homes and businesses.
The AC electricity generated by the inverter can be used to power electrical appliances and devices in the building. Any excess electricity can be either stored in batteries or sent back to the electrical grid.
If the system includes batteries, the hybrid solar inverter can charge them with the excess electricity generated by the solar panels. The batteries store the energy for later use when there is insufficient sunlight or during power outages.
In case the solar panels do not generate enough electricity for the building's needs, or during periods of high power consumption, the hybrid solar inverter can draw electricity from the electrical grid and supplement it with the battery storage if available.
When the solar panels generate more electricity than the building needs or the batteries can store, the excess power can be fed back into the electrical grid. This process is often called "net metering," where the surplus electricity is credited and can be used when the building requires more electricity than the solar panels can produce.
Through the effective management of solar energy, batteries, and the electrical grid, hybrid solar inverters enable efficient renewable energy use, reduced dependence on the grid, and even potential savings on electricity bills.
1. Solar power conversion: An intelligent hybrid inverter converts the direct current (DC) electricity produced by solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity, which can be used to power appliances and devices in a building.
2. Grid interaction: A hybrid inverter allows for two-way communication with the electrical grid. It can draw electricity from the grid and use it to power the building when solar power is insufficient. Conversely, it can feed excess solar power back into the grid, potentially earning credits or reducing electricity bills through net metering arrangements.
3. Battery charging and discharging: If a hybrid inverter is connected to a battery bank, it can charge the batteries with surplus solar power. The stored energy can then be used during periods of low solar production or during power outages when grid electricity is unavailable.
4. Energy management: A hybrid inverter optimizes energy use by intelligently deciding when to draw energy from solar panels, batteries, or the grid. It considers factors such as energy demand, battery state of charge, and grid availability to maximize self-consumption of solar-generated electricity and minimize reliance on the grid.
5. Backup power supply: In the event of a power outage, a hybrid inverter with battery storage can automatically switch to battery power, providing backup electricity to essential loads within the building.
6. Monitoring and control: Hybrid inverters often come with monitoring and control features, allowing users to monitor energy production, consumption, battery state of charge, and other system parameters. This information helps optimize energy usage and ensure the system operates efficiently.